Image editing and other concepts, tips
This page contains links to all posts on Top Blogs on images used on blogs and other websites. Also posts on digital image concepts, photo editing, image editing software, etc. Plus photo blogging, video blogging.
This series of 3 posts covers everything from image concepts to editing and best practices on putting pictures on blogs, websites, social media:
- Images for websites: basic considerations
- Images editing basics, editing tools
- Best practices in use of images on websites
Other tips on image editing, different type of blog images, image editing tools, etc:
- Correct method to crop pictures into shapes for websites, blogs, print, social media
- How to put infographics easily on your blog
- Best ways to embed text in images or to write over images
- A simple way to share maps on your blog
- PNG vs JPG image formats: their advantages, disadvantages
- DesignCap: It is a professional-grade graphic design software, with many features free.
Photoblogging, art blogging and videoblogging tips
- 8 photoblog mistakes you must avoid
- Art blogging: Detailed post on what are art blogs and how to make a good art blog.
- Starting a video blog: This detailed post tells all that you would want to know about starting a video blog.
The following articles are not exactly on image editing etc, but since they are very much about colors and photos, I have given links to them here:
Post a Comment
We deeply appreciate comments but do not allow comments with links or spam. If your comment is valuable, we publish it and you naturally get a backlink through your profile. Pl do not comment on the same post more than once.